Credit: Photo by Icon sport
Lorenzo Casini, president of Lega Serie A, has admitted that the match between Napoli and Salernitana scheduled for Saturday afternoon could be moved if the Italian Ministry of Interior declares that the match is a concern for public order.
The municipality of Naples had previously requested that the match be moved to Sunday afternoon, to be played at the same time as Inter – Lazio, citing concerns about infrastructure and public safety. If Napoli beat Salernitana and second-placed Lazio fail to beat Inter at the San Siro, the Pertenopei will have officially won their first Scudetto in over 30 years. Casini, who attended the Primavera TIM Cup final on Tuesday night, told reporters that it was possible that the Napoli match could be postponed until Sunday. “We are in contact with the National Observatory of Sports Events of the Ministry of the Interior. If there are reasons to move the match above public order, the League will adapt,” Casini told reporters.
Italian soccer fan from France. Everyday, I read the italian newspapers looking for the best informations to share.